Week 4 Discussion: Creativity, Innovation, and Invention
No unread replies.No replies.
Week 4 Discussion
· Distinguish between creativity, innovation, and invention
· Describe and apply the five stages of creativity
· Outline the sequence of steps in developing an invention
Each week you will be asked to reflect and respond in a Discussion Board forum. Your contribution to the topic should be clear, complete, and accurate. This assignment also requires that you read the answers posted by your classmates and respond to at least one of those postings. You are required to meet the following guidelines.
· Develop a detailed response using APA format (in-text citation, reference list) and utilizing at least one credible resource.
· Post your initial response by Friday, Nov 5th by 11:59pm
· Post feedback responding to a classmates post by Sunday, Nov 7th by 11:59pm
After completing the assigned readings (Chapter 4: Creativity, Innovation, and Invention ) answer the following discussion questions.
1. List and discuss the five stages of creativity.
2. Why does the model for innovation stress that it does not end with problem solving?
3. Think of a product you or someone you know adopted early only to watch it fall into the diffusion chasm between early adopters and early majority adopters? What was that product, and why do you think it failed to make it across that gap?
1. Read Chapter 4: Creativity, Innovation, and Invention
2. Complete Week 4 Discussion: Creativity, Innovation, and Invention
Initial response should be at least 150 words for the discussion post and no less than 100 words for the classmate’s response.
INITIAL RESPONSE IS DUE FRIDAY AND CLASSMATES POST IS DUE SUNDAY.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more