The following are characteristics, assumptions, principles, or constraints that guide the FASB when it creates accounting standards.
Monetary unit assumption
Economic entity assumption
Expense recognition principle
Time period assumption
Going concern assumption
Historical cost principle
Full disclosure principle
Match each item above with a description below.
1. Ability to easily evaluate one company’s results relative to another’s.
2. Belief that a company will continue to operate for the foreseeable future.
3. The judgment concerning whether an item’s size is large enough to matter to decision-makers.
4. The reporting of all information that would make a difference to financial statement users.
5. The practice of preparing financial statements at regular intervals.
6. The quality of information that indicates the information makes a difference in a decision.
7. A belief that items should be reported on the balance sheet at the price that was paid to acquire the item.
8. A company’s use of the same accounting principles and methods from year to year.
9. Tracing accounting events to particular companies.
10. The desire to minimize bias in financial statements.
11. Reporting only those things that can be measured in monetary units.
12. Dictates that efforts (expenses) be matched with results (revenues).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more