The protection of personal and confidential information is tremendously important to U.S. citizens and organizations. The security of a private citizen’s information and personal effects is specifically addressed in the Constitution and in the Bill of Rights. In modern times, the Internet has provided a venue where information about individual users is gathered, stored, analyzed, and reported. This information is sometimes used by organizations to make better tactical and strategic business decisions. Considering the large amounts of data collected by the government and private industries, there are huge gaps in existing protection laws.
Review the article “Is Privacy Possible in 2020?” or select another case and provide the link to it in your writing and on the reference page.
Write a 3–5 page paper based on the information from the above link with supporting research activities. You may also use the information in the text (without plagiarizing), or other resources. Complete the following:
1. Identify and briefly describe 2–3 laws enacted to protect citizens’ privacy and intellectual property rights.
2. Identify the organizations responsible for enforcement or monitoring compliance with those laws.
3. Discuss 2–3 systems that gather data that citizens fear is being misused.
4. The European Union (EU) designed the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to strengthen the protection of citizens’ data. Discuss the pros and cons of its use in comparison to the protections present in U.S. law or regulations.
5. Provide suggestions or recommendations of mitigations that citizens can use to protect themselves from possible loss or misuse of personal or intellectual information.
6. Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. The Strayer University Library has many excellent resources.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more