Part 1 and answers are included for reference.
PART 2: You must use the Packet Tracer version 6.2,
1) Open a new / blank Packet Tracer window that does not have any devices…
2) Add the same devices from Part 1 but use your first name and last name as a prefix. For example, if your name is “Amy Smith”, router one will be named: “R1_Amy_Smith”. Router 2 will be named “R2_Amy_Smith” and so on.
3) Design a new IP address table for all devices using any IP address in the 172.16.0.0/12 prefix range or 172.16.0.0 to 172.31.255.255. All addresses can be IPv4 for simplicity.
4) Design new public IP addresses using any address in the 100.100.0.0/16 prefix range.
5) Configure R1, R2, R3, and R4 the same as part 1 but use the new IP addresses you designed in Part 2.
6) Configure Frame Relay the same as part 1 but use the new IP addresses you designed in part 2.
7) Configure a router as the Internet. Use static public IP addresses using any address in the 100.100.0.0/16 prefix range.
8) Configure the PCs and Web Server from Part 1 with IPv4 addresses.
Troubleshooting and Explanations
1) Show screenshots of all configurations.
2) Show screenshots of all connections. All devices should be able to ping the web server and each other as appropriate from part 1 configurations.
3) Show troubleshooting steps for EIGRP and Frame Relay.
4) Justify how you know they are working with screenshots of each troubleshooting step. For example, how do you know EIGRP neighbors are connected properly? How do you know proper traffic is being sent by EIGRP and frame relay?
Complete steps 1-8 and show scripts
Complete Troubleshooting and Explanations 1-4
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more