Please see attached assignment details/rubric, case study, week 1 + 2 course resources. Must use at least 3 course resources in report and APA format (in-text citations/reference page). This is the first out of a four stage assignment. I would like the same person to handle this assignment as well as the next three. Please see below a brief summary of the assignment parts. Please read attached assignment carefully.
Using the Case Study and course materials, your task is to write a paper to Mark that includes the following:
1. Background – briefly describe the business to be supported by the new infrastructure.
2. Current IT infrastructure – List the hardware, software, and network components that Mark currently has in place (not what he wants to add with his “Expansion Plan”). Note that you may need to make some assumptions about the components based on what is provided in the Case Study.
3. Requirements – List five requirements Mark has identified that the systems will have to perform or support as he expands his business. These can be “business” needs or part of the 3D printing operation.
4. How requirements will be met – Briefly explain to Mark what system components will be needed to meet each of the five requirements listed above. These may be components he already has or new components to be added.
5. Data representation and storage – Finally, Mark needs to store and use several types of data: digital and numerical, audio, video and graphics data. Explain to him how each of these types of data are represented in digital form, how they are stored, and on which device(s) (either in place or something he needs to add) each type of data will be stored. Include each of the following:
a. Digital and numerical data
b. Audio data
c. Video data
d. Graphics data
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more