For this Check-Up, you are acting as a counselor. You will find in your career that often you will need to provide more than medical advice: sometimes you have to provide emotional support as well. In this case, you need to counsel your patient, about what he suspects he is experiencing.
Henok is a 55-year-old male. He was born in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia but has lived in the American South for the last 30 years. He has had a successful life as an industrial engineer, and has made a very lucrative living. Henok got married when he was 45 years old and had twin boys when he was 47. He loves his wife and twin boys, but he is starting to feel restless and anxious and isn’t sure why. He signed up for a skydiving trip with his friends two weeks ago and loved it. Now he wants to buy a motorcycle. He has come to you because he is experiencing chest pains. His EKG is normal, and all his bloodwork is normal. Everything points to him being physically healthy.
You ask a few questions and find out the following information:
1. He hasn’t been sleeping well.
2. He thinks he is a failure.
3. He recently had his black hair bleached blonde,
4. He bought a beach house and hasn’t told his wife yet.
5. He got the phone number of a female coworker to meet for drinks, but he felt guilty and threw it in the trashcan right away.
6. He has found himself missing his late father.
Your job is to :
1. Tell Henok what you think is going on (1-2 paragraphs)
2. Tell Henok how you think he can best overcome these feelings (2-4 paragraphs)
3. Make a referral for Henok (1 paragraph)
4. Provide some encouragement for Henok (this is your conclusion)
5. How did you reach these conclusions? What research helped you arrive at the decisions that you did?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more