Instructions: Complete the questions to the application below. Submit your answers using a Word document. Each Answer has to be 4-5 sentences long.
Shelly is a new HIM graduate. She has been offered a position as an EHR trainer with a reputable EHR vendor, AutoDoc, which provides an EHR product to physician-office practices. As a condition of her employment with AutoDoc, Shelly is being asked to sign a non- compete agreement. She is concerned that she will be limiting a considerable number of future career opportunities if she signs the agreement and later leaves her employment with AutoDoc.
1. What types of limits are likely being placed on Shelly if she signs the noncompete agreement?
2. Is AutoDoc violating the law by imposing a non – compete agreement?
3. If AutoDoc’s non – compete agreement was legally challenged, what would a court consider in determining whether it is enforceable or not?
4. What would constitute an unnecessarily broad non – compete agreement?
5. What if AutoDoc will not negotiate on the non – compete agreement, yet Shelly still feels uncomfortable with it because it seems too limiting?
6. What if Shelly accepts employment with AutoDoc, leaves the company, and then works elsewhere in violation of the non – compete agreement she signed?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more