1) **********minimum 6 full pages (3 page each document) ( not words)**************************** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms (All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs)
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) References not older than 5 years
5) Each answer must be identified according to the question number. Check the list of questions.
Your answer should start objectively answering the question
You must answer (3) question2 times.
You must submit 2 documents (each one 1 page).
Copy and paste will not be admitted.
You should address the questions with different wording, different references, but always, objectively answering the questions
Alterations of Cardiovascular Function
Charles Bennington, a 55-year-old carpenter, develops severe crushing substernal chest pain with dyspnea, dizziness, diaphoresis, and nausea while unloading plywood from a truck. He is admitted to the emergency department and states that his symptoms have not resolved in the 40 min since they began, and that they are still severe. He indicates that he has had milder episodes of chest pain in the past, especially in conjunction with strenuous work.
1. What is the pathophysiology behind Mr. Bennington’s prolonged chest pain?
2. Mr. Bennington’s blood pressure is low, he is tachycardic, and you hear crackles in his lungs. What is the pathophysiology behind these findings?
3. Mr. Bennington has acute coronary syndrome. Which two conditions does this diagnosis include?
4. Why is it important to obtain an ECG for Mr. Bennington as soon as possible?
5. Which blood studies could confirm the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction?
6. As you examine Mr. Bennington after his ECG, why should you look for diminished pedal pulses and bruits?
7. Why is myocardial infarction more likely to occur in the left ventricle than in the right ventricle?
8. Mr. Bennington says, “Why did I get dizzy? The FNPs are focusing on my heart. Is there something wrong in my head also?” How should you respond?
9. Mr. Bennington was diagnosed with unstable angina. He asks, “What is unstable angina? How is that different from a heart attack?” How should you respond?
10. Why is it important for you to teach Mr. Bennington how to modify his risk factors for atherosclerosis?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more