Massage and Pressure Point Therapies.
Book: Complementary and Alternative Therapies for Nursing Practice (4th Edition)
ISBN-13: 9780133346503/ ISBN-10: 0133346501
Author: Karen Lee Fontaine RN MSN. Edition: 4
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Published: January 2014
Answer these 4 Question(s):
1. Discuss Acupuncture (How acupuncture works?).
2. What are the benefits of acupuncture? Is there any research study that support the evidence of acupuncture value? (Explain your answer / Examples).
3. Have you ever used acupuncture? Discuss your experience.
4. Provide at least 3 benefits of acupuncture.
The answer should be based on the knowledge obtained from reading the book attached in a word document (only the last part of the question is your opinion). If there are 4 questions in the discussion, you must answer all of them.
Remember, the internet may not have accurate information. Sometimes, part of the question may ask for your opinion. In this case, you give your opinion based on the knowledge obtained from studying the corresponding chapter.
• I am expecting to answer the question and justified it based on peer review literature or information in your book.
• I am expecting at least three paragraphs with five sentences in each paragraph (minimum of 400 words).
• APA style will be strictly enforced.
• If other References are used in addition to the book must have:
· Serial/journal articles
· Volume number, in italics.
· Issue number. This is bracketed immediately after the volume number but not italicized. Month, season or other designation of publication if there is no volume or issue number.
· Include all page numbers. Ex: 7(1),24 Sergiev, P. V., Dontsova, O. A., & Berezkin, G. V. (2015).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more