1. Read pages 3 through 12 (stopping at Waren’s Month‐End Procedures) in the “Instructions, Flowcharts, and Ledgers” book.
2. Follow Option 1 and first process the Revenue Cycle transactions and then the Expenditure Cycle transactions. Stop before the Month‐End Procedures, i.e., do not perform the month‐end and yearend procedures.
3. Use Transaction List A (Document No. 1 with an A at the bottom left corner). First complete the revenue transactions: 1, 2, 5, 6, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, followed by the expenditure transactions: 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.
4. Try to get most of the information on the source documents correct, but do not spend a lot of time on this. Focus mostly on completing control activities correctly, e.g., signatures on source documents and attaching source documents together, and recording information in the journals and ledgers correctly.
5. When working through the case, make sure to:
a. Include all the information provided in the Transaction List.
b. Perform all steps indicated in the flowchart related to the transaction (including updating of journals and ledgers as indicated by the flowchart).
c. When completing source documents, use already completed documents as examples.
d. When recording transactions in journals and posting to ledgers, use previous entries in respective journal and ledger as an aid.
e. Use your knowledge of accounting! For example, what are the journal entry when a sale is made on credit and what is the journal entry when the customer later pays within the discount period?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more